Wednesday, October 6, 2010

what a day.......

FINALLY IN BED!!!!! thats all i can say after a day like today!! i know that sounds bad but Doodle has been soooooooooooooooo fussy today!! i wish he could tell me whats wrong. i feel like a HORRIBLE mommy for being glad that he is in bed but i dont know how to help him when he is like that. i dont think he feels good but of course the doctors office didnt have any appts available today and told me to call back tmrw so thats what i will be doing. im hoping and praying for a much happier baby tomorrow!:)

i LOVE that little guy soooooooo freakin much but sometimes i just wish he could be a typical 4yr old and tell me what is wrong. i know that is NEVER gonna happen but one can always wish right? im NOT saying i would change him in anyway but sometimes i question God...why me? ive been told that God doesnt give you more then you can handle............sometimes im not sure if that is true. dont get me wrong i am HONORED that GOD chose me to be Doodles mommy but somedays are soooooooo much harder than others. He is an ABSOLUTE blessing from God (all my kiddos are) and i wouldnt change anything about him, he is absolutly PERFECT in my eyes!

2 comments:

  1. You are an absolutely incredible momma to that doodle bug! He is so lucky to have you as you are to have him. You both are a blessing to me and I am privledged to have been able to meet you. Keep that head up girl! I know it can get rough at times, but you are right. God will NEVER give you more than you can handle. You are a strong woman. I love you!

    ReplyDelete