Wednesday, August 4, 2010

momma needs a vacay!!!!

sorry ive been MIA for so long but nothin new has happened since my last post

my in laws are coming into town next week to bring sister home and ive been trying to clean the house but my boys and hubby are driving me CRAZY!!!!! i feel like im not doing anything right or fast enough or good enough or whatever! i love nothing more than being a mom and a wife but sometimes i wish i could just throw in the towel and quit!!! it is the most stressful job a person could ever have! i LOVE my kids more than i could explain! i also LOVE my hubby with all my heart! i just feel completely overwhelmed and under appreciated right now!!

i would love to be able to go on vacation with no kiddos, no hubby, no cell phone, no nothing........even if its just for one day................MOMMA needs a VACAY!!!!:-}

1 comment: