Wednesday, May 12, 2010

here goes nothing...

well i guess im starting a blog!!:) ive never really given it much thought but after reading a few friends it seems like something i should have started a long time ago!! so here goes!! i think it will be fun to be able to vent and not have to worry about pissing someone off or making my hubby listen all the time!!:-) just an fyi im not great with grammar but hey at least it will be fun to find all my grammatical errors...lmao!! as u can see i NEVER use caps or any kind of punctuation (except exclamation points)!!! i also use a lot of "text talk" when i type!! i got some VERY exciting news today!! my baby, parker, stood up for 75 seconds yesterday!!! for the ones that know me that is HUGE!! he is getting soooo big and doing so much more everyday! i think he might actually walk this year!! WOW!! it makes me cry to think about how far he has come!! im a very proud mama right now!!:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment