Thursday, May 13, 2010

my crazy schedule...

let me start by saying i LOVE my kiddos but geez this schedule is about to wear mom out!! with the 3 oldest and the hubs playing ball it is a crazy life right now!! besides my normal motherly and wifely duties here is what my schedule looks like!!

mon-fri:
7:15am- wake up
7:30am- jordan leaves for school
8:00am- take brady and taylor to school
8:30am- pick up joey and james (the boys i babysit) who i love and adore
11:30am- lunch
12:30pm- take parker and james to school
1:00pm- joey nap time
2:45pm- jordan home from school
3:00pm- pick up tay, brady, parky, & james
4:30pm- drop james and joey off

ok thats my everyday schedule now on top of that i will add the rest!!

mon- 5:30pm tay has practice
tues- 5pm jord has practice, shawn (the hubs) has a game or two
wed- 5pm tay practice
thurs- 5pm jord practice, 6pm brady practice and shawn has a game or two
fri- 5pm brady practice
sat- 9am, 1030am, 12pm softball/baseball games, 530pm church
sunday is the only day we have nothing on the schedule

yep you are seeing that right that is 6 days of ball and it is crazy!! did i mention i do all the practices with very little help from the hubs? he works late and therefore he cant help very often! i dont know how i keep my sanity!! i guess its because i wouldnt have it any other way! my kiddos get whatever they want and i would never tell them they cant do something just cuz it might be a lot of work or stress for me! if they want to fly to the moon i would MAKE it happen!!:) i have NEVER been happier then i am right now! i dont know how my life could get much better!!



1 comment:

  1. Holla chic! I am so happy you started your blog. I can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete